What is ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 is the most widely recognised quality management system standard in the world which if implemented properly and maintained can help improve your organization. The standard sets out basic requirements that an organisation should meet in order to obtain certification. Any organization regardless of size or sector can implement ISO 9001.
Why do I need ISO 9001?
Being ISO 9001 certified can make all the difference when bidding for tenders and contracts. Other benefits include:
- Reduction in costs
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Better internal communication
- Streamlined processes
How can ISO Consultants help?
At ISO consultants we understand that implementing any management system can be daunting but by following the following steps it can be surprisingly easy.
- By conducting a gap analysis we can quickly and easily establish which aspects of the ISO standard you are already meeting and which areas need to be further developed.
- We then assist in planning how best to fill the gaps that have been identified.
- By providing on-going training and support we then develop the processes and controls required for your organisation to meet ISO 9001.
- Through establishing and conducting internal audits we can then ensure that the processes developed are effective and identify any future areas for improvement.
What should I do next?
Contact ISO Consultants for a free, no obligation quote.
Twitter feedfollow us